• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Got my Replica!

Luke Gibson

Beautiful Ed! Welcome to the club, I knew it would be worth the wait. Mine blows me away every time I pick it up and it will only get better as it ages! Congrats!!!

Last edited:

WBailey

Hey Ed, tried to e-mail you. Your e-mail address does not work. Yahoo tried to send for 24 hours, but was rejected. :hmm

Any ideas ?

Ed A

Hey Ed, tried to e-mail you. Your e-mail address does not work. Yahoo tried to send for 24 hours, but was rejected. :hmm

Any ideas ?

Hmmmm. That's weird when I click on my name it does show the correct email address which is:
eda@optonline.net

Try again.

Ed A

Some more pix.... been a long time since I had a deep cherry top... I was going to fade it but I really like it as it is....

Ed A

Thanks guys, really loving this guitar! I will try to get some clips up soon.

samsdad

That is So Sweet great color reminds very much of my original 59 Burst which is long gone
Nice Job Hats Off to the Builder he has it down cold

andy k

Really looks fantastic Ed,
I got my first replica second hand a year ago, and was so stoked with it, I commissioned the builder to build me one of my dream guitars, it's been a year now, and it's getting close, but I got to choose all the woods, and had time to get some good parts together for it.
The wait is hard, but I know it takes time to get something special built to order.
Congratulations.
Cheers guys
Andy k