• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New Forum for Gibson Custom

MikeSlub

Administrator
Gibson Custom will use this Forum as a gallery for prototypes and new guitars being shipped -- for your viewing pleasure! :dude:

Just above the threads in this gallery, there is a feature on the right hand side that says "Forum Tools". If you wish to subscribe to this Forum, click on it -- you can receive a notice to your Control Panel or a daily or weekly email when Gibson Custom posts a new thread to this section. :)

Last edited:

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
I think this is going to be a tremendous feature for the Forum. Our members will know before anyone else where new guitars are shipping!:dude:

customshop2

LPF Premier Sponsor!
Historic Select '59 BOB Pg. 90 at Rainbow Guitars

<script async="" src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

jimmyace2006

I subscribed to the forum. Gibson posted a new thread. But it was not in my control panel. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place? I did not see it. I found it by going to the forum and seeing it there. How / where do I see it in my control panel?

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
I think Kevin's just been busy lately...:yah

customshop2

LPF Premier Sponsor!
Gibson has not posted here in a while. Have they stopped?

I'm typically in other parts of the forum and don't use the this thread as a posting space, since it lacks a specific topic. If you poke around the Historic LP District, you'll find threads that we've started and those that I've had time to respond to. But, yeah, we've been as active as can be on the LPF! Bets, Kevin from Gibson Custom

customshop2

LPF Premier Sponsor!
Yes, that is what I was getting at; I have not seen a new thread in a while.

Just me being busy and traveling...should start to see some more now that the inside guys are back from Arlington and I have a week in the office. Take Care....Kevin