• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

GuitarBroker.com Experience

Anyone done business with this dealer? How was your expereince; good or bad?

https://www.guitarbroker.com/

Craig Brody was the first vintage guitar dealer I ever dealt with, and he was beyond fair and extremely helpful -- at a show where I was being circled by sharks because I was carrying a 59 White Falcon that had a Filtertron ripped out. I just wanted the pickup, but I ended up trading it to him for some really great stuff I wish I still had (including a PAF-loaded 62 335), after we had a talk about what kind of music I liked to play. It's hard to hang onto stuff when you're 23 and underpaid. That's 21 years ago. He taught me a lot about vintage stuff when I was a pup.

j45

He's been around ever since I can remember the vintage market coming together and always seemed to have nice stuff. Never done business with him but I don't think you last as long as he has without doing at least something right.

sonicdom

Only thing i can say is, check every little detail about the guitar before you buy. Bought a '59 LP junior from him about 5 years ago that was supposedly all original. Jackplate had been replaced, knobs were repros, and the wrap around was not original (made in japan). He repeatedly claimed that everything is 100% stock on the guitar and that if I didn't think so I should buy a new guitar the next time. When I sent him a pic of the tailpiece with the 'made in japan' engraving on the bottom asking him if Gibson had made their bridges in Japan back in '59, he stopped replying to emails and refunded the shipping to my paypal account. There are better ways to fix things like these...

58burst

I've bought a bunch of stuff from him over the years, he doesn't hand hold you, but if you want something he's offering he's straight. Not a saint, not a devil-