• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Introducing ThroBak Vintage Choice Elgin Series Guitar Strings!

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Introducing ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Elgin Series guitar strings!

For years I have wanted to offer high quality custom guitar strings but did not want to simply rebrand a big box string maker. With so many legacy string brands now made under the same roof I wanted strings with the diversity and choice that once was taken for granted. So I searched and searched and finally I found amazing people with an amazing history to make custom ThroBak Vintage Choice™ strings to our specs. The most amazing part is all the time they were just down the road from ThroBak. ThroBak Vintage Choice™ strings embody 45 plus years of string making history, expertise and Michigan craftsmanship. I could go on but the video explains it best. ThroBak Vintage Choice™ strings are available directly from ThroBak. Each set of new ThroBak pickups will also include a complementary set of your choice.

Buy ThroBak Vintage Choice™ strings here. http://www.throbak.com/throbak-guitar-strings.html

Last edited:

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Here are ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Round Core Pure Nickel electric strings. These are a welcome choice for any fan of the old post 1973 Gibson Sonamatics. The round core makes for a more supple feel to the wound strings. The pure Nickel wound strings emphasize the fundamental note, providing a pure, acoustic like tone.

Elec.%20Round%20Pure%20Nickel%20LT%20small_zpsfgtvqxls.jpg

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Any acoustic guitar fan needs to know about our ThroBak Vintage Choice™ round core Phosphor Bronze strings. Round core acoustic strings are harder and harder to find and ThroBak Vintage Choice™ are one of the very few round core acoustic strings available.

Tonally, round core acoustic strings have a full, sweet tonality to the wound strings with an emphasis on the swell that follows the picked note. If you have never played round core acoustic strings before you really should find out what you are missing.

Buy direct from the ThroBak site. ThroBak Guitar Strings - ThroBak Electronics

Acoustic%20Round%20LT%20small_zpsiwiv4fuq.jpg

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
ThroBak Vintage Choice™ Acoustic Phosphor Bronze strings are also available with hex cores. Most acoustic strings today are hex core. Hex core acoustic strings have a bit more snap to the picked note on the wound strings. Our Vintage Choice hex core acoustic strings are some of the finest on the market today!

Buy Direct at www.throbak.com. 20% off when you order a 6 pack.
http://www.throbak.com/throbak-guitar-strings.html

Acoustic%20Hex%20Med%20small_zpsumcfykzg.jpg

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
First overseas dealer string orders shipping. If you are overseas ask your ThroBak dealer about Vintage Choice™ strings!