• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Ian Anderson Standard

ppgf

I guess that one could be there too!

wouldn't want to marginalize-- or trivialize -- anyone getting fleeced

just lots of drama around this guys shop and the stuff people have had to deal with and that's all I meant.

I'm dealing with similar things with two other things in my life right now and I just marvel at how some people can get away with stuff like that and still have a business.
as far as ia? it shows no signs of stopping either. it amazes me that anyone would send him as much as an email, let alone any form of paper money with his extensive and well documented abuse of people’s trust and good faith.

Pellman73

as far as ia? it shows no signs of stopping either. it amazes me that anyone would send him as much as an email, let alone any form of paper money with his extensive and well documented abuse of people’s trust and good faith.

the whole thing is just weird

garywright

are you on the payroll? btw, what was it that motivated you to get ian to refin your sg?

member Brown Recluse highly recommended him to me and no not on the payroll but perhaps a bit over trusting ...news at 11