• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Keith Urban's '58

mistersnappy

My God, those visuals are annoying as hell. Yeah, I'm old. Ya' made me watch that to see the Goldtop and reinforced why I don't go to those kinds of shows anymore. LOL.

Bruce R

My God, those visuals are annoying as hell. Yeah, I'm old. Ya' made me watch that to see the Goldtop and reinforced why I don't go to those kinds of shows anymore. LOL.
I hear you. I respect and admire Keith, but the band looks so choreographed and posed that it is hard to watch.

buyusfear

I hear you. I respect and admire Keith, but the band looks so choreographed and posed that it is hard to watch.

You’d be hard progresses to find a bigger Keith fan on here than me. That said, he was in my city this past Saturday and I didn’t go. I’ve seen him at least a half dozen times, but the last concert, a couple years ago felt so stark and lifeless, which was sad.

His command of the guitar and tone is matchless in my opinion (if you don’t think this you’ve not seen him play) but alas he knows what side his bread is buttered on.

mistersnappy

You’d be hard progresses to find a bigger Keith fan on here than me. That said, he was in my city this past Saturday and I didn’t go. I’ve seen him at least a half dozen times, but the last concert, a couple years ago felt so stark and lifeless, which was sad.

His command of the guitar and tone is matchless in my opinion (if you don’t think this you’ve not seen him play) but alas he knows what side his bread is buttered on.

I feel that. It wasn;t a slam on his playing but just couldn;t handele all the flashing lights, etc.

Doc Sausage

Feels and sounds great to me. I was wondering the same questions when I played it - "how much longer before something breaks" - kind of like how some tube amps sound REALLY good right before they blow up. I'd definitely consider buying it if it were significantly cheaper and I were significantly richer. I enjoyed the chance to hang out with Jimmi and look it (and some of his guitars) over recently.

That notion would have put more than just guitars in my hands!

JIMI55LP

The flood water was fresh and not salt which makes a big difference in stabilty after drying.