• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Welcome Carter Vintage Guitars

MikeSlub

Administrator
Walter and Christie, thank you for becoming a LPF Sponsor/Dealer! :dude:

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Some of the finest people I know!:dude:

B

Banker

I hear you have some old Marshall's, but they're not on the website.

What gives?

blauserk

Unquestionably one of the finest dealers in the country, and the promised land for both gee-tar and mandolin players. Also one of the best dealerships for spotting pros and being treated to impromptu concerts while you browse.

A super-rare Gilchrist mandocello (Walter's personal instrument, I believe)
https://youtu.be/DooLKnS0ztw?t=32

Wringing out a couple of Loar-signed mandolins.
https://youtu.be/0h_CdTa-2-U

walter carter

Hey everyone. Glad to be here. We're fortunate to have Gary Bohannon on the Carter Vintage staff now. He'll be handling most of our forum activity. In the meantime check out Keith Urban's '58 goldtop. It was submerged in the Nashville flood of 2010 and sounds better than ever. We're now offering a submerging service for a nominal fee. (We suggest potting the pickups first.) Gary will have more info.

Walter

walter carter

Re Banker.... <<I hear you have some old Marshall's, but they're not on the website.

What gives?>>

Yes we do have some old Marshalls. We're still going through them to verify authenticity. They should be online by the end of next week.

roadrunner

Yes and we're also offering a, "Can't come to the Cumberland? ... we'll bring it to you" service. About 50 gallons of fine Cumberland River water, enough to fill a bathtub. We will submerge your guitar for two days and then dry it out. The finish won't look so good, but it sure will sound great!

My email at the shop is, gary@cartervintage.com
if you have any questions about any of our guitars or amps, I would be happy to answer them.