• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Eric Hulscher(PAF), a valued member and moderator, has passed away......

becks bolero

RIP

I always liked reading his insightful posts

condolences to his family

will raise a pint in his honour

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks KennyF. What a fitting tribute to our friend. Play on Eric!:dude:

You're welcome Charlie. I can't think of a better way to pay tribute to a person who was such a big part of this place since its inception...

RIP PAF...

jb_abides

Large%20PAF%20Eric%20Memory.jpg

RIP

mmcquain

Very sad news (and kinda' scary when I think that he and I are the same age). My prayers go out to his family and friends.... God bless

Mark Kane

All Access/Backstage Pass
Very sad to hear. RIP Eric, thoughts go out to his family.

davey

Gimme a dollar dummie!
I don't often cruise this corner of the internet these days. Sorry to bump an old thread, but damn..

Really sad to read of PAF passing away- great guy, I have fond memories of him.

AxeBlooD.Com

I did not know this happened and it broke my heart to see. Many of the old guard here did not know at the time, that back in 02 when I left here with 73 men, Eric was one of them for a couple of years. We used to talk to each other all the time and I really liked him.
After awhile it just became too hard for him to remain anonymous and moderate here, so out of loyalty, he stayed here, and did not come back. He once sent me a case of the best tuna that I'd ever tasted in preparation for a bodybuilding show and I'll never forget that. It was from his father in laws fishing business.
Back in the old days, after the swerve boards we were using became obsolete, and when forums were young, Eric was the perfect moderator, never affected by that power.
In our little niche of the world, full of axes and amps, he was a true american hero.

Sincerely, Michael Scott Calhoun, aka Herc, administrator of AxeBlooD, The Axe House, The Axe House Consortium.

Thanks again for your gift of friendship and all of that excellent albacore. :yah
EricTuna.jpg

SBD

RIP Eric!

Logged in here to check for some things. Been awhile but..........
This was bad news.