• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Monday's Punching Bag....J.D. Simo playing a 59 burst and a 57 Goldtop!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Enjoy fellas...:dude:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CzDyk-lGLzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dsfIr7CMBZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

j45

I can't....click... the walls are...... taupe....:wah

ChevChelios

Okay, that's it. I'll stop pretending to play guitar this second. God, this guy is good!!! :dude:

Also, if I hadn't quit playing the geetar 5 sec ago, I'd take that gold top over the burst ... but only in a package deal with J.D.

JJ Blair

Thank god he's wearing a hat. I knew that's what my clips were missing!

sws1

Charlie - Is that your new GT you got from JB?

CDaughtry

No. That's the Goldtop I've owned for a LONG time. It goes to every gig with me!:yah

CDaughtry

It's been refretted with larger wire. It was that way when I got it. I don't know who did the job, but they did a great one.

DANELECTRO

Great tone and great playing. :applaude I'm looking forward to catching JD's show again in Cincinnati Thursday night. :dude::dude::dude:

ajyiii

That Goldtop is special. JD is a great player and a good dude on top of it.

JBLPplayer

JD sounds smoking in both clips. A good bit of difference between the sound of those guitars. Both great but different. Seems the burst has a bit more output. But I'm not exactly listen on a Bang and Olufsen It is an IPAD to be exact.
Again it's giving the right table saw to a great carpenter. Still gotta know how to measure twice and cut once.:salude

Joe B