• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Greg Koch visited my home tonight and played the Bursts and other vintage Geetars

MikeSlub

Administrator
It was great having Greg and the Wildwood gang at my home today. Greg is a monster player! He probably played 20 or so of my vintage geetars. I can't believe what I see and hear when he is playing! The Wildwood gang videotaped the evening and will be editing videos within the near future which we will post here. A fun evening! :dude:

Greg smiling with the 59 and 60 Bursts
Greg_with_2_bursts_1.jpg

Greg with 59 and 60 Bursts. Desperation!
Greg_with_2_bursts_2.jpg

Guitar face playing a 1959 ES-335 TDN
Greg_with_1959_ES_335_TDN.jpg

Troy Benns from Wildwood with Greg (Troy is also a monster guitarist!) with the 58 and 60 Bursts
Greg_and_Troy.jpg

I am a shrimp compared to Greg!
Greg_and_Mike.jpg

Last edited:

sillytele

Yes, but you are a shrimp that owns AND shares some sweet geetars:salude

Michael Minnis

Wow. I'm sure that was a great experience, Mike. Greg certainly is an incredible player. So kind of you to open your home and guitar cases to him and the Wildwood gang!

M.H.

Super cool!!! Thanks for sharing. Really looking forward to the video's!!! :dude:

Looks like Greg Koch is a giant...

Stoj

Great pics Mike, looks like it was definitely a fun hang. I can't wait to see the vids when they're available :salude

akstrat61

Looks like a great time! :dude: I can't imagine hanging out in that room and not having a blast! :jim:jim

Xpensive Wino

+1. Want to see the Slub-Room in HD, too... Looks like much fun was had by all.

I've heard it's located in a hermetically-sealed, bombproof "SLUBterranean" bunker deep under the Rockies in an undisclosed location. :spabout

MikeSlub

Administrator
I've heard it's located in a hermetically-sealed, bombproof "SLUBterranean" bunker deep under the Rockies in an undisclosed location. :spabout

And if you can get past the moat with alligators, the hungry Dobermans will get you!

MikeSlub

Administrator
Greg is one of the nicest, kindest guys you'll ever meet, and an incredible musician in addition to his intelligence and comedic skills. :salude

Last edited:

iahawk36

That is so awesome!! Greg is a GREAT player, and an even GREATER person!! Glad you all had fun.