• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

63 Strat & 53 Pro Amp

MapleFlame

Thought I would show the difference of the same riffs from the Super amp to the 53 Pro. Bit deeper sounding with the 15 inch speaker.
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1AgdNcS-MUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

moonweasel

Rockin' it! Definitely a bit warmer, but of course, nearly impossible to really get a feel for it over my crappy PC speakers. :)

I'm not a proper drummer, but it would be fun to drag that old Ludwig kit I found up to Manassas to jam some time.

MapleFlame

Rockin' it! Definitely a bit warmer, but of course, nearly impossible to really get a feel for it over my crappy PC speakers. :)

I'm not a proper drummer, but it would be fun to drag that old Ludwig kit I found up to Manassas to jam some time.

True Dat

skhan007

If you guys want a local jam, I'm in! I'm in Fairfax Co. and wouldn't mind dragging along the vintage Marshall and a few guitars.

Minibucker

5C5, right?

That's the first amp circuit I ever built…and still one of my favorites. Fat City!