• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

a conversion and a burst

roadrunner

That show was recorded and released as a live record, "You Can't Argue With a Sick Mind"... great record.

When I was a kid I always thought the the guitar Walsh was playing on "Meadows" was a some sort of Gibson. Definitely one of the fattest sounding Strats I've ever heard.

Some great playing and interplay between Felder and Walsh on this set too. Just a killer band that Walsh put together for this.

Thanks for posting!:dude:

cryinlicks

That show was recorded and released as a live record, "You Can't Argue With a Sick Mind"... great record.

When I was a kid I always thought the the guitar Walsh was playing on "Meadows" was a some sort of Gibson. Definitely one of the fattest sounding Strats I've ever heard.

Some great playing and interplay between Felder and Walsh on this set too. Just a killer band that Walsh put together for this.

Thanks for posting!:dude:
the interplay between them is what made me really pay attention to this show. that customized strat was also really interesting. it had 4-5 mini switches instead of the 3 way switch. he was definately ahead of the curve with guitar customization.

randall

How is that neck pickup so bright with no mud? dam you paf's and 50's les pauls.