• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Tonight's sunset...

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Tonight's sunset....

Sunset%20034-X2.jpg

CDaughtry

i live on a little island(about 900 homes) called Tiki Island. We have glorious sunsets.:jim

Tim

Charlie, those are awesome, I think you should publish a burst book!

EBW

HonoluluSunset.jpg

I also live on a little island that has awesome sunsets from our lanai every night!:jim

CDaughtry

EBW...quite an entrance! Welcome and gorgeous sunset!:dude:

PAF....looks like you live in paradise as well. That shot coming into port almost looks like a little Greek village. How often do you fish?

MikeScalf

Beautiful sunsets Charlie. My wife and I were looking through them on your website last night. We really enjoyed them.

We actually chose to get married at sunset, on the beach on Galveston island back in 2011.

Your pics sure make me miss when I was living down in Webster. I used to hit the island at least once a week, and Kemah a couple times a week. Now living out in Cypress, it's much more of a trek down there. :dang

Please keep them coming! :salude

DoubleBoogie

Here's tonight's sunset...

Sunset%20041-X2.jpg

Stupendous photograph Charlie!!:peace2:salude

I have some from my annual salmon fishing trek to BC that I need to post but they are on another computer. Here is a sample shot that was taken with a cell phone. I would have killed to have had my good Nikon for this one. This is a sunrise though but it was pretty breathtaking!