• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Announcing an exciting, new and recurring lesson column by J.D. Simo!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
We, at the LPF, are VERY excited to announce that J.D. Simo has agreed to create, exclusively for the Les Paul Forum, a recurring series of video lessons that will improve and encourage your playing.
Depending on his tour schedule, this will be a recurring series, with a lesson once a month(or twice if his schedule permits).
Just one more reason the Les Paul Forum is THE place for all things Les Paul!:dude:

Help me in welcoming(and thanking) J.D. to the LPF family!:yah

Just to give you a taste for what's in store, here's a totally improvised jam between J.D. and Greg Martin!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M6G1KvvRF_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

slammintone

That's freakin' awesome Charles! Will watch and try to jam along with often and early... Sweet.

IRussell

Most excellent! Very much looking forward to them. :headbange

(Don't mind me, but i really wanted to reach through and straighten the picture frames :biggrin: )

CDaughtry

J.D.'s first lesson is now up in the Vintage Section!:dude:

CDaughtry

Greg Martin has now joined our illustrious group of Teachers. Welcome Greg aboard!:dude:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w4GHWfx2L7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

joeh77

This is very cool! I've been on JD and Greg's sites recently an just purchased "Simo" off iTunes. Looking forward to the new Simo release coming out at the end of this month!

Both guys are tone monsters!

Joe

HSTR

This is great, thanks J.D. and LP forum for arranging this.
J.D. is an awesome player!
Looking forward to Greg Martin's lessons too.

CDaughtry

J.D. assures me a new one is coming soon. I'm hoping Greg does another real soon as well!:dude:

Tridyed

So now this will include you teaching us all the improv lines correct > :hee