• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Replica Les Pauls show em!!

Alborg

I absolutely love my '59 Replica. It sounds magical as well. I tried to model it on Ace Frehley's '59 a couple of years before the recent release.

2_zpsvainwnqk.jpg
1_zpss14fb8uc.jpg
3_zpsekzvzb6o.jpg

Last edited:

asapmaz

I can't remember, no idea, sorry. I didn't pay that much attention to the case.

I have an LP by the same builder. It's a Gator case. This was the upgraded case option for sending overseas when he was still building replicas.

djangolad

Jeez, the area is for Cool Non- Gibson Guitars...;and what do you get...BORING UNCOOL non- Gibson Gibson LPs. :##

asapmaz

Jeez, the area is for Cool Non- Gibson Guitars...;and what do you get...BORING UNCOOL non- Gibson Gibson LPs. :##

1) Please read the thread title.
2) The guitars posted in this thread actually happen to be incredibly cool non-Gibson guitars.
3) Please read the thread title.

Ed A

I posted these already elsewhere, but I love this replica so much I gotta post it here too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed A

Hi Ed - is the serial # a number significant to you? Just curious. :)

June 2015 is when the guitar was finished. I didn't know until now that we could talk about these things on the forum. One of these days soon I will get some sound files and video. Incredibly happy with the guitar it sounds and feels right at home in my hands.

Hammertone

Here's a Korina/Eastern/Braz replica of a, uh, Studio from the Clinic.
I put the clear parts on it.
Does anyone make clear tuner buttons?

Last edited:

Martin_UK

Lovely replicas guys and gals!

Here's a crappy iPhone pic of my recently acquired UK replica.