• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Replica Les Pauls show em!!

fretboarder

If you bought this then may I say many congrats to you sir. It was truly an incredible instrument. Feather weight and acoustically punchy and loud, only wish I could have plugged it in.

No i didnt buy that one but mine is just like that one in looks and sound from your description, loud punchy and bright great sustain unplugged, same plugged in just superb.. mines 8.6lbs. i posted pics earlier in the thread a few year ago..

bursty

copy of a Les Paul, ideally with a changed logo.

seems like the whole 'head stock' issue is a known 'no-no'

sounds like the criteria are not too strict :hmm I have a few, a couple even have the correct lumber species but I don't have a photo host

used to do Photofucket but then they wanted $400 a year :laugh2:

corpse

Nice image in the shade NYC. They did a nice job on capturing a vintage patina. I hope it is a match made in heaven.

NYCBURST

You can't get much better a 59 reproduction than my new Replica...

Last edited:

GibbyLover

Hi,
Do you consider the Replica's good value, also considering resale value? I know guitars are not items for investment, but I like to change gear quite regulary and then it becomes important.
I'm considering a Tom Bartlett LP '59 ri. The ones that have played it say it's a wonderfull piece and they know what they're talking about. It's actually for sale for quite some time now.

I'm also looking for a 50s LP jr or special, but in Europe the prices are going up too fast. Maybe later.

OK, if you don't like the question, ignore it :)

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
Here's some video showing just how crazy this top looks on stage!

[video]http://ewilkins.com/lespaul/nunis/tikis_cheap_trick.mp4[/video]

nunis_3.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Kane

Here's some video showing just how crazy this top looks on stage!

[video]http://ewilkins.com/lespaul/nunis/tikis_cheap_trick.mp4[/video]

nunis_3.jpg

Those Nunis guitars always sounded great.

Wilko

Those Nunis guitars always sounded great.

I've been playing it a lot more lately. It is quirky and has a long story about how it was unplayable when I bought it, but it does feel/sound great.

mipstoo

Although one of the best Les Pauls I ever played and owned, I unfortunately need to part with it... It took me a long time to find one in Europe.
Tom Bartlett sure makes some fine instruments.

47949110938_c23a5562a6_o.jpg

47949093527_ceb16a7ac9_o.jpg

47949110583_81b7af98b8_o.jpg

47949093732_c34755bce3_o.jpg

Love the subtlety of the flame...

47949207222_f76599e509_o.jpg