• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Replica Les Pauls show em!!

tonar8353

Look what walked into my house tonight and decided to stay. This was built, finished and assembled by Dave Johnson. It has a lot of original 59 parts which are listed on the page next to the certificate of authenticity and the pickups are OTP Guy zebras in the neck and double whites in the bridge. I have wanted a 59 since 1974 and this is as close as I will ever get to owning one. I am dumbfounded that I got this guitar!
IMG_9952_zpsn8xihyx4.jpg

sapi

OMG guys you're killin me! Love these replicas! Thanks all!
:dude:

Dave P

One of my closest friends who builds/repairs guitars needed to make some quick cash for dental work, so he built this LP copy and sold it. Kind of wish I would have had the loot for it.
026c.jpg

sah5150

Hi folks! Here is my '59 replica, which was just finished after two years (as promised). Pics are from builder and are relatively low rez phone pics so, unfortunately, you can't see most of the light checking. He even ages the case! :lol On the serial number - 9 0526 - 5/26 is my birthday... Should have it late this week as it ships 3 day guaranteed tomorrow!. Very excited to try it out. Those are Wizz PAF clone pickups:

lpaul_1.jpg

lpaul_2.jpg

lpaul_3.jpg

lpaul_5.jpg

lpaul_6.jpg

lpaul_7.jpg

lpaul_8.jpg

lpaul_9.jpg

lpaul_10.jpg

Steve

Stoj

That sure is a beauty, I know that case well :laugh2: :dude::salude