• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

58 Burst in Germany

Here´s the cover:

C_e8c5531300.jpg

Alex had some awesome Vintage Gibsons, I think most of them were sold to "Guitar Greg" ;-)

Xpensive Wino

Definitely not. An all too common stereotype misconception.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-hJMK28kWDg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:laugh2:

sharky

bwahaha! Really, when Otto firstly showed up with his records, a friend and I were sitting in the local record store and the guy there was nice enough to let us hear the record all day long and over and over again. I new every single word by heart. Otto is one of the godfathers of the german Standup Comedy as it is today and this has many real good aspects

edit: how can I quote without quoting the video also? I cannot remove it as I can with pictures

Last edited:

sharky

yes you can, just delete the embed code.

no, doesn't work for me. I have the video in the editor window, no code and it can't be deleted, either in Firefox nor IE

What I did now was copying my whole quote and paste it into a text editor, copy this without the code and paste it back into the Forum editor window

Y

yeti

Otto is a legend, but he is ONLY funny for people who speak German.

True. Loriot on the other hand is funny even if you don't understand german.....at least in this clip and IMVHO:eek:la

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZygK3yvUee4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

B

Banker

"There's no comedy in Germany because they killed all the funny people", Robin Williams.

German joke.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Ve ask ze questions!

reznor62

"There's no comedy in Germany because they killed all the funny people", Robin Williams.

German joke.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Ve ask ze questions!

how do germans open oysters ?

Knock, knock.

Aufmachen !