• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Here´s a track from GuitCussion´s new CD, where I play my old Les Paul-SG 1961

young angus

The CD is called "Blue Congo", and it´s all improvised music. Two guitarists and two drummers. The other guitarist plays a custom made double-neck (non-fretted/fretted) into 2 digital units, and sounds like a sitar in the beginning. Then he makes all the background. I play my LPSG -61 (< see avatar) into my Blues Deville and starts very cool and modest, but soon it becomes more and more desperate. :wah

http://fandalism.com/stefanthorpenberg/dk6k

moonweasel

Fun stuff, I love seeing how the song builds so slowly. I knew it would by looking at the wave form before I even started playing it. Definitely NOT AC/DC sounding (as I guessed from your username ha). :)

young angus

:) No, I like all kinds of music, AC/DC included, but when I play myself it is only improvised music. Sometimes it sounds more like freejazz, but in this clip its more harmonic from start - before it all break lose. I like the sound of the two drummers, and the background that the other guitarist is doing.

young angus

Thanks 11Bravo. To me it sounds somewhat like Mclaughlin, when he played Indian music. But I play much more ugly. :(