• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Any Hamers about?

blauserk

I've got a few Hamer's. The USA are the best, but my Korean is up there and my new Vector has great build quality.
hNN9P0r.jpg

What year is your sunburst? Looks super clean, and the Grovers suggest a 78 or 79, unless it's a 77 and I have a heart attack. The "Crowned and Bound" ones are really special.

BURSTGANG

Yes! Well this one is gone.................retiring this year so I sold a bunch of guitars and amps on different forums and CL. I had this one for awhile and it was/is a fine guitar. I love Jethro Tull and Martin Barre so I wanted a BLACK "Sunburst" like his.:hank Then here is the second one I bought shortly there after.................also in Black.:dude: Now also for for sale also,not because it is not a great guitar,just because it is time to pass it along. Hamer made some great instruments and these early Sunbursts are really great guitars.
gvUlGYr.jpg
D56Phfx.jpg

Last edited: