• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson Custom

MikeSlub

Administrator
We are pleased to welcome Gibson Custom as a Premier Sponsor of the Les Paul Forum!

Gibson Custom works through its dealers and does not do direct sales, but they have been advocates of the Les Paul Forum and friends of the LP Forum Owners for many years. We welcome them as a Premier Sponsor and supporter of our mission to promote the Gibson Les Paul and other Gibson models.

Please - this is NOT a section to post direct inquiries to Gibson Custom or to bash the company -- there are enough criticisms and compliments posted in other Pubs in the Les Paul Forum. This section is to simply acknowledge their support and the fine guitars they are building for Gibson enthusiasts. :hank

Last edited:

BluesBurst

A big thank you to Gibson Custom for your support of this fine form and to Mike and crew on growing the forum and looking for new ways to provide an outstanding service to owners and admirers of the Les Paul guitar and other Gibson instruments.

I'm fortunate enough to have 5 Gibson Custom guitars, 3 Les Pauls, 1 58 Flying V and a 57 Futura and love them.

Thanks again, I look forward to the next phase of this forum and hopefully Gibson Custom can provide some insight into the development and production of their fine instruments.

Best Wishes

Martin

Mars Hall

Welcome to the forum! Shout out to Jim Decola. Yes, that is the Soul Machine on my avatar...:jim

moonweasel

I will never, ever, ever, ever sell my 2004 1954 Goldtop reissue. Rock on.

jb_abides

Thanks to the whole team at Custom, and their support of the LPF! :salude

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
I've owned several Historics, 2-R7's, an R9, a Rossington and loved them all, but I thought it might be appropriate to send a shout-out to the good folks who built my Gibson USA Firebird. It's a great guitar, and am VERY happy with it.

customshop2

LPF Premier Sponsor!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's taken us a while to get started, but plans are to maintain an active presence here and provide both information and engage some of our most important players/collectors in how we do business. I'm Kevin Van Pamel-many of you know me and I have the pleasure of knowing many of you. I look forward to knowing more of you. Keep your eyes on this thread for pre-announcements of upcoming projects, informal surveys on new product ideas and feel free to use it as a means to reach us with your input and questions.

Again, thanks to all of you for being active in such an important community to us!

Kevin

T.Allen

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's taken us a while to get started, but plans are to maintain an active presence here and provide both information and engage some of our most important players/collectors in how we do business. I'm Kevin Van Pamel-many of you know me and I have the pleasure of knowing many of you. I look forward to knowing more of you. Keep your eyes on this thread for pre-announcements of upcoming projects, informal surveys on new product ideas and feel free to use it as a means to reach us with your input and questions.

Again, thanks to all of you for being active in such an important community to us!

Kevin

Awesome! Welcome! :salude

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Kevin,

Welcome aboard! It's going to be great having you around here!:dude:

moonweasel

Kevin

Welcome Kevin!

I am the host of the 60's SG and Les Paul Sub-Forum here at the LPF, and I was very excited to see Edwin Wilson discuss the new Historic 1968 Les Paul Custom in an interview on YouTube. I believe it is already on sale in Japan and really hope it makes it to these shores as well.

:dude: