• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

UPDATE: Server Snafu

moonweasel

20110328.jpg

Not the best news here guys.

There was a server hiccup and everything is truly gone. We will need to restart this section, and I firmly believe we can make it better than before.

I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude to those users who were helping with the SG Survey thread about the transition from CMI to Norlin. A lot of effort went into digging up pictures of the various neck joints there.

And to everyone else who contributed to this pub, my gratitude as well.

Thank you MikeSlub for doing your best to figure out what happened and for trying to recover the lost threads.

----

A moderately famous Englishman is known to have written, "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more."

Over the next four or five days (I'm really busy through the middle of next week), I will be restarting as many of the threads as I can remember. Please feel free to contribute again, I hope you will.

Over the coming years, your contributions will help educate many, many people who find old threads, etc. Let's build something special.

Thank you for sticking with us! And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

:salude :dude:

- MW

Last edited:

ourmaninthenorth

The same moderately famous Englishman also stated ... " be bold, bloody and resolute..."

I really admire the way this calamity is being dealt with, the never say die attitude is serving this section admirably. Good for you all.

Re-build - one of my favourite words.

Cheers all.

:peace2 :peace2 :salude

MikeSlub

Administrator
Stephen, I am glad that you have accepted this situation so well. I was devastated when this snafu happened! This Pub was blossoming under your leadership! But I see that the re-build is already occurring, so thank you for your perseverance, and let's keep going! I will make sure this kind of failure doesn't occur again.

Peace. :salude :yah :dude: :hank