• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lets hear your Strats in Video's Please

MapleFlame

I will start off with my 63 Strat and my 53 Super amp. I'm using a Boss Looper with the antiquated drum selection. I'm playing a Bass I found on the road for trash day LOL

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bka_umphUfE?list=UUgboF2p20Vur266OSRetTFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK, against my better judgment, here's something I did at a coffeehouse a few years ago for Jimi's birthday. My 66 Strat with a transitional post-Clyde, pre-846 Vox wah I stumbled on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G3bf9-Le1c0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Patrick

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9QC5dhEt0Yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

roadrunner

'58 Strat straight into a '59 Champ. If I remember correctly the producer put the amp in the studio's tiled bathroom for that classic "bathroom reverb":laugh2:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a7qdH0dDesw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mingus

In this clip, I'm playing my '62 slab board Strat (refin Foam Green) into a '66 Princeton Reverb and a '60 Deluxe, both set fairly clean. It's not the best performance, but it is well-produced and all of the instruments can be clearly heard. It's a really good guitar and it gets a lot of use with this band.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/APyi1OYMJGo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>