• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Flametop Friday!!!

PeteNJ75

That is spectacular and oh so beautiful ! May I ask what shop was this beauty purchased from please ?

Thanks man, I have to agree. It blew me away when I saw it. I literally put one of my other Les Pauls up for sale the very next day to be able to afford it. I bought it from Andrew at Kansas City Vintage Guitars. I will get around to posting a proper NGD post soon.

PeteNJ75

Dave Johnson

Before and after...

2019-09-26%2019.25.43-X3.jpg

IMG_2034a-X2.jpg

DJ%20Nicky%20Project-XL.jpg

That is truly stunning.

El Gringo

Thanks man, I have to agree. It blew me away when I saw it. I literally put one of my other Les Pauls up for sale the very next day to be able to afford it. I bought it from Andrew at Kansas City Vintage Guitars. I will get around to posting a proper NGD post soon.
Thanks for the info . Rock out on that fine instrument .

DANELECTRO

I've probably posted photos of most of these guitars in the past, but what the hell, it's Flametop Friday, so here are some new pics..

2009 Double Carve R8 (prototype)

2007 Chambered R8

2007 Chambered R8 (HM, 2 serial numbers away from the guitar above)

2018 R9

2009 R9

2017 R8 (HM)

2014 R8 (HM)

corpse

Oh Dan-- you really don’t need BOTH of those last two HM’s do you?

Redwine

Just got word earlier this week that my CS9 is done her Historic Makeover. I can't wait to get her back, so thought I would share some glory shots:
i-CMR8ZMf-X2.jpg
i-5vWsNWt-X2.jpg

Z1aad3Z.gif

COT DAYUM. That is the EXACT finish and look when I think of my dream LP. Flame and everything. Stunning to say the least.

CatManDoo88

Z1aad3Z.gif

COT DAYUM. That is the EXACT finish and look when I think of my dream LP. Flame and everything. Stunning to say the least.

Thanks, Redwine, and Happy New Year! I'm pretty damn pleased with how she turned out. Kim and Co did a unique variation on their usual Teaburst for me. I wanted something a little different with a bit more red left than their standard Teaburst, like JJ Blair's Birdie (which is a bit of a unique transitional mid-60 colour). It turned out pretty sweet.