• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Thanks to our donors!

MikeSlub

Administrator
To LPF Members:

As you know, we discontinued all the paid services, like the fees for access to Backstage and the Classifieds. So besides the dealers who might renew their subscriptions, we have no other sources of revenue to keep the LPF going other than donations.

We've invested quite a bit already to pay the hosting fees arrears, ongoing hosting expenses, engineering support, and we have a lot of expenses ahead of us to do upgrades to the Les Paul Forum.

This place has been around since 1999, and we'd like to keep it going, so your donations are sincerely appreciated! If we get enough folks to make an annual donation, it will help us cover expenses.

We want to recognize folks who make a contribution, no matter how large or small. Thus, the establishment of this pub.

So think of it like making an annual donation to keep Public Television going; however, this place is often way more entertaining IMHO! :rofl

I'll do my best to keep up with those who donate. If I miss you for some stupid reason, please email me at lespaulforum@aol.com and remind me!

Also, with some of the donations coming so far, folks have provided their user name or their real name. I know that some folks like to remain somewhat anonymous on the web. So I will use your user name to recognize you, unless I don't have it or you don't provide it with your donation to remind me, in which case I will use first names and the initial of your last name. If you want me to change it, please email me!

As a reminder, you can made a donation via PayPal to: lespaulforum@aol.com

If you prefer to send a check, it should be made out to:

Les Paul Forum, Inc. L.L.C.
17044 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77058-2630

Thanks again! :dude:

Last edited: