• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

DONATIONS TO SUPPORT LPF NOW ACCEPTED!

MikeSlub

Administrator
I posted this as an announcement in all Forums, but since we haven't gotten much response I am concluding that folks may not pay attention to announcements but they do look at new threads, so this is another appeal.

Okay, LPF members. When the new ownership was put in place, we told you that that we have spent a considerable sum paying the arrears on hosting fees, ongoing hosting expenses, software upgrades, programming support (now and upcoming), etc.

Many of you offered to make donations to help us keep things going. Well, NOW is your opportunity to do so!

We do not any other source of income at this time. Thus, we would appreciate any donations that you can make to help cover the expenses of the LP Forum.

You can do so by PayPal. Please remit to lespaulforum@aol.com when in PayPal.

We will also be contacting our dealer/sponsors to renew their support.

Thank you in advance for your support of the LP Forum!

sharky

done, but since located in The EU, PP will charge you fees for the convertion into USD and what not all. PP gift and family is not an option for us outside the EU. Just sayin'

EdwardR9

I almost got kicked off and I still bought a tee shirt. If you really think about the LPF you are getting unprecedented access to the most knowledgable historic and actual Burst's anywhere. There are some really generous guys on here who are not operating this forum for financial
gain, but the prosperity of the guitar that we all know and desire since we could walk.

Let's go people !!! Shirts and a few bucks won't take that GI Joe with the kung Fu grip from your kids so dig in, discard the lint and donate.

Mike is doing a great job running the forum and maybe we should return an ounce of gratitude towards him.

McKinney

I posted this as an announcement in all Forums, but since we haven't gotten much response I am concluding that folks may not pay attention to announcements but they do look at new threads, so this is another appeal.Okay, LPF members. When the new ownership was put in place, we told you that that we have spent a considerable sum paying the arrears on hosting fees, ongoing hosting expenses, software upgrades, programming support (now and upcoming), etc.Many of you offered to make donations to help us keep things going. Well, NOW is your opportunity to do so! We do not any other source of income at this time. Thus, we would appreciate any donations that you can make to help cover the expenses of the LP Forum.You can do so by PayPal. Please remit to lespaulforum@aol.com when in PayPal.We will also be contacting our dealer/sponsors to renew their support. Thank you in advance for your support of the LP Forum!
Already done. So glad of you for bring this amazing opportunity to donate there.