• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

DONATIONS TO SUPPORT LPF NOW ACCEPTED!

MikeSlub

Administrator
I posted this as an announcement in all Forums, but since we haven't gotten much response I am concluding that folks may not pay attention to announcements but they do look at new threads, so this is another appeal.

Okay, LPF members. When the new ownership was put in place, we told you that that we have spent a considerable sum paying the arrears on hosting fees, ongoing hosting expenses, software upgrades, programming support (now and upcoming), etc.

Many of you offered to make donations to help us keep things going. Well, NOW is your opportunity to do so!

We do not any other source of income at this time. Thus, we would appreciate any donations that you can make to help cover the expenses of the LP Forum.

You can do so by PayPal. Please remit to lespaulforum@aol.com when in PayPal.

If you prefer to send a check, it should be made out to:

Les Paul Forum, Inc. L.L.C.
17044 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77058-2630

We will also be contacting our dealer/sponsors to renew their support.

Thank you in advance for your support of the LP Forum!

Last edited:

akstrat61

Done! My thanks to you and the other guys for keeping the dream alive!:dude:

Zapper

Have just made a paypal donation to thank LPF members for their help in identifying (& naming...!) the fakeburst formerly known as "The Nile"... :)

S. Weiger

Done! :)
Yup, the Les Paul Forum is really worth every $ you can spare. :salude