• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Introducing the "Other Gibson of the Month" feature and its new Host!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
I think we may need a new host. Any volunteers?:jim

F-Hole

Has burst of the month died too?

I'll do amp of the month if you like......but it would be almost entirely Marshall.

Kris Ford

I'll do amp of the month if you like......but it would be almost entirely Marshall.
John, you say that as if it were a bad thing.:spabout

Though I'm a JMP 2203 guy, I do love the rare jems you are so gracious to share.

CDaughtry

You are hired! That would be great. I'm sure some of our guys with some vintage Fenders would be happy to help you out!

I think you've got a pretty nice recent acquisition that would start us off right!:dude:

MikeSlub

Administrator
John, thanks for agreeing to host the amp section!

We list the host names on each Forum, so let me know whether we can use your "real" name (which we prefer) or your LPF user name. :salude

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

I ended that in late 2013, after 10 years of a weekly feature. I got worn out trying to keep it fresh at that pace.

However, monthly features are another matter. :hmm

CDaughtry

I ended that in late 2013, after 10 years of a weekly feature. I got worn out trying to keep it fresh at that pace.

However, monthly features are another matter. :hmm

Tom...do it!!!!:dude:

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks John and Tom .... really looking forward to what you both have up your sleeves. :salude

I used the 'Burst of the week feature as the basis for my personal study...learned so much from it over the years.

Having a reference type thread for vintage Marshall's is a superb way to do the same.

As the young 'uns say...subscribed... :applaude

Last edited:

F-Hole

John, thanks for agreeing to host the amp section!

We list the host names on each Forum, so let me know whether we can use your "real" name (which we prefer) or your LPF user name. :salude

As you wish on the name front, I'm easy.

:salude