• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Backstage funny/interesting videos

J T

9 years old, but still pretty cool

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vNc5o9TU0t0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wiggy

All Access/Backstage Pass
<script id="facebook-jssdk" src="//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"></script><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

Rev.WillieVK

This one is just ripe for captioning/titling:

gifs_16.gif

:biggrin:

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
I saw Bedrock's Future, and His Name was Bruce Springstone!

And for you Gilligan's Island fans, though the actual audio may only be of ZoSo quality...

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
The B-side of the Springsteen as Fred Flintstone parody is fun as well and predates John Fogerty's "Centerfield" by about five years:

J T

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NYXgfzVjrTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

renderit

^^^:rofl:rofl:rofl^^^ When you're tired of bein' creeped out by Mathew...

J T

What a great response to those dumb ads!

:hee

WBailey

Hey guys,
Check out the Cleaning Tip video posted in Les Paul Tech Area.
Very funny and interesting. :salude

Never mind, Wiggy beat me :dang

Last edited:

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Doesn't everybody wash their guitars like that once a week, whether they need it or not? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

J T

That plastic bucket might scratch the finish on the back

...and I worry about 50% humidity.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
I think as long as the water temperature is just right, humidity shouldn't be too big an issue. But do we know how Les Pauls without truss-rod condoms handle this sort of bath versus those with them? :hee