The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
Results 801 to 840 of 846
  1. #801
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Hmmm...not sure...to be honest I've never really looked...

    Personally, I put my original 50s case in storage and use a Pro-form case for my Custom



    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  2. #802
    Les Paul Forum Member fakejake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    lost in the changes
    Posts
    980

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Hmmm...not sure...to be honest I've never really looked...

    Personally, I put my original 50s case in storage and use a Pro-form case for my Custom
    That's cool, but I was thinking about a case for a reissue. Something to make the guitar/ case combo look closer to what it was in the 50ies.

  3. #803
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fakejake View Post
    That's cool, but I was thinking about a case for a reissue. Something to make the guitar/ case combo look closer to what it was in the 50ies.
    This is not about a vintage Lifton case . I just ordered a Anvil road case for my Les Paul's when I ship them out via UPS for service . In December I got the talk from my tech who said the "what if it falls off the back of the truck and gets run over ? " I got the flush lock and my name on both sides of the case .It is going to take 4 weeks to custom build as I thought they were pre fab made and sitting in there warehouse . I also asked about a road case for my Marshall 2555X and 2551 AV cab . So now with the Anvil case I should be good and protected when ever I am sending one of my Les Paul's out for service ,which is fairly often . I matched the color of my Gibson Chainsaw case of the exterior in black and the interior in Navy Blue and the nice lady from Anvil says to me "oh you must be a rocker "

  4. #804
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fakejake View Post
    That's cool, but I was thinking about a case for a reissue. Something to make the guitar/ case combo look closer to what it was in the 50ies.
    Ahhh...I see, apologies, I thought it was for a vintage guitar.

    I can't say I've seen a reissue one that had the yellow lining...maybe someone in the Historic section would know
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  5. #805
    Les Paul Forum Member darkwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    301

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Ahhh...I see, apologies, I thought it was for a vintage guitar.

    I can't say I've seen a reissue one that had the yellow lining...maybe someone in the Historic section would know
    I had a unique experience I guess I'll share - I was actually in a meeting sitting next to Henry J and I mentioned that there was legacy in other colors for cases than simply brown and fuscia (for example, black and gold for Customs). He said absolutely not - never happened. I tried to hide it later during the meeting, but the desktop image on my laptop was of my '56 Custom in it's case. He saw it, shook his head and muttered "that's not right" before I had the chance to change the subject. Awkward meeting it was...

    -Douglas C.

  6. #806
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by darkwave View Post
    I had a unique experience I guess I'll share - I was actually in a meeting sitting next to Henry J and I mentioned that there was legacy in other colors for cases than simply brown and fuscia (for example, black and gold for Customs). He said absolutely not - never happened. I tried to hide it later during the meeting, but the desktop image on my laptop was of my '56 Custom in it's case. He saw it, shook his head and muttered "that's not right" before I had the chance to change the subject. Awkward meeting it was...

    -Douglas C.

    Oh, dear Doug...that certainly sounds awkward...it is strange that he would react in such a way.

    Nowadays, with hindsight, it is fairly clear that Henry lost his way eventually, but he did save Gibson at some point...

    My fellow Greeks say that "the soul of a man is an abyss"...god knows what was going though Henry's mind....

    As a mere spectator, I can say that I am baffled that he would react in that way to the knowledge you were extending to him, especially during a meeting environment!
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  7. #807
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Oh, dear Doug...that certainly sounds awkward...it is strange that he would react in such a way.

    Nowadays, with hindsight, it is fairly clear that Henry lost his way eventually, but he did save Gibson at some point...

    My fellow Greeks say that "the soul of a man is an abyss"...god knows what was going though Henry's mind....

    As a mere spectator, I can say that I am baffled that he would react in that way to the knowledge you were extending to him, especially during a meeting environment!
    Guess who else is Greek ? Your truly , small world isn't it ? Have you visited our Patrida lately ? I used to go for entire summers when we were growing up and right after school ended in June and right thru Labor Day and Dad would join us during his 2 weeks off from work in August .

  8. #808
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Guess who else is Greek ? Your truly , small world isn't it ? Have you visited our Patrida lately ? I used to go for entire summers when we were growing up and right after school ended in June and right thru Labor Day and Dad would join us during his 2 weeks off from work in August .
    Wow!

    Cool to have a fellow Greek here!

    I haven't been home since October I think...I try to go every now and then to visit my parents, but work keeps me in London most of the time.
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  9. #809
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Wow!

    Cool to have a fellow Greek here!

    I haven't been home since October I think...I try to go every now and then to visit my parents, but work keeps me in London most of the time.
    My family is from Vassara, Sparta (dad ) Vresthena, Sparta (mom ) Summers were a lot of fun , except we would always get in trouble in the afternoons because my Cousins and I would not take a nap and would be making noise and all kinds of trouble .

  10. #810

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Not sure what year it is, but here's Jim Hall with one:

    Midnight Blues

  11. #811
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    232

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Is that a capo on the headstock?

  12. #812
    Les Paul Forum Member fakejake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    lost in the changes
    Posts
    980

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VamboRool View Post
    Is that a capo on the headstock?
    Thats some sort of buzz stop, that he and others (e.g. Herb Ellis) had on their guitars. As far as I understand it has a similar effect to the hairband a lot of shredders put on the neck around the first fret.
    The picture must be very early Jim Hall. He had the Les Paul when he was playing with Chico Hamilton. He sold it to buy his sunburst ES 175.

  13. #813
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    My family is from Vassara, Sparta (dad ) Vresthena, Sparta (mom ) Summers were a lot of fun , except we would always get in trouble in the afternoons because my Cousins and I would not take a nap and would be making noise and all kinds of trouble .
    Wow, even cooler! I was born in Athens, but my dad was born in Tripi, Sparta!
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  14. #814
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blues View Post
    Not sure what year it is, but here's Jim Hall with one:

    Very cool shot!!
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  15. #815

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Very cool shot!!
    Midnight Blues

  16. #816
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Wow, even cooler! I was born in Athens, but my dad was born in Tripi, Sparta!
    Nice , I know both areas and have spent time in both .Relatives on my fathers side (sister) in Athens and always visited there along with a first cousin of my Moms in the capital city as well . We would always spend time in Athens first before going to the villages .

  17. #817
    Les Paul Forum Member DrRobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    6,025

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    This is not about a vintage Lifton case . I just ordered a Anvil road case for my Les Paul's when I ship them out via UPS for service . In December I got the talk from my tech who said the "what if it falls off the back of the truck and gets run over ? " I got the flush lock and my name on both sides of the case .It is going to take 4 weeks to custom build as I thought they were pre fab made and sitting in there warehouse . I also asked about a road case for my Marshall 2555X and 2551 AV cab . So now with the Anvil case I should be good and protected when ever I am sending one of my Les Paul's out for service ,which is fairly often . I matched the color of my Gibson Chainsaw case of the exterior in black and the interior in Navy Blue and the nice lady from Anvil says to me "oh you must be a rocker "
    I love anvil cases for the guitar inside. But they sure beat up everything around them! Kinda like hiring the Hell's Angels to protect the band-there may be some breakage! Oh, and they're better for the young-mine are really heavy!

  18. #818
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Shakedown Street
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobert View Post
    I love anvil cases for the guitar inside. But they sure beat up everything around them! Kinda like hiring the Hell's Angels to protect the band-there may be some breakage! Oh, and they're better for the young-mine are really heavy!
    I love the analogy ! Les Paul's will be protected during transit . This would drive the girlfriend nuts about always shipping them out to get work done and she would always ask me if I was done ? and I would respond as long as they play good . We know better than that !

  19. #819
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Here's a nice '56 with some case candy.

    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  20. #820
    Les Paul Forum Member Shocktop99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Somewhere between Here and There
    Posts
    84

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VamboRool View Post
    Is that a capo on the headstock?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakejake View Post
    Thats some sort of buzz stop, that he and others (e.g. Herb Ellis) had on their guitars. As far as I understand it has a similar effect to the hairband a lot of shredders put on the neck around the first fret.
    The picture must be very early Jim Hall. He had the Les Paul when he was playing with Chico Hamilton. He sold it to buy his sunburst ES 175.
    Very close! It's actually a George Van Epps String Damper! Super cool piece damn near impossible to find one that works, I've heard they weren't that good of a piece so most of them broke fairly easy, I have a link that i'm in no ways associated with, but it has some more info on Van Epp's String Damper!!!

    http://www.vintagearchtop.com/van_eps.htm
    1979 Wine Red Gibson Les Paul Custom
    1984 Roland Jazz Chorus 120
    2019 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe George Benson Signature
    2019 2x12OG Emperor Cab
    1983 Fender Stratocaster Elite

    "When you plug it in... when it gets electric, its just a complete different world."

    -Adam Jones Circa 1994

    "Live wrong and Perspire"
    -Anonymous

  21. #821
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Here is a refin from 1956...



    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  22. #822
    Les Paul Forum Member tooold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Inadvertently representing the USA in France and the UK
    Posts
    2,055

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    Very cool shot!!
    Love Jim Hall!

  23. #823
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    This '56 popped up on my Gbase feed this morning!



    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  24. #824
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    1955...

    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  25. #825
    Les Paul Forum Member RSVG&A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    30

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Heres my pair , '56 & '57 - I love these Alnicp Customs



  26. #826
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RSVG&A View Post
    Heres my pair , '56 & '57 - I love these Alnicp Customs


    Wow!

    The only thing better than one Alnico Custom is TWO Alnico Customs!!
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  27. #827

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Do any alnico owners know if the all mahogany body on these real 53-57 models was once solid chunk of wood, or if they used a mahogany cap...sorry if a silly question, but I can not find this addressed anywhere. I can make a guess, but looking for more than that..thank you.

  28. #828
    Les Paul Forum Member 67blackcherry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    South Orange County, So Cal
    Posts
    189

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Royb21 View Post
    Do any alnico owners know if the all mahogany body on these real 53-57 models was once solid chunk of wood, or if they used a mahogany cap...sorry if a silly question, but I can not find this addressed anywhere. I can make a guess, but looking for more than that..thank you.
    I'm no expert and if I'm wrong I know someone will chime in but I'm pretty sure the maple cap Custom started in '68, all the '50s were solid mahogany.
    R4BB
    R4GT
    R6GT
    R7BB
    R8 flame/cherry
    R8 flame/tobacco
    R0 TV Special
    A bunch of Cunetto Relics
    CS Tele Custom Relic
    AllParts Paisley Tele
    AllParts B-Bender Tele

  29. #829

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Thank-you. To clarify and avoid confusion, I am not asking about maple caps. My question is : was the body one solid piece of mahogany, or did they used a mahogany cap on top of a mahogany slab. Thank you to all!

  30. #830
    Les Paul Forum Member darkwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    301

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Royb21 View Post
    Thank-you. To clarify and avoid confusion, I am not asking about maple caps. My question is : was the body one solid piece of mahogany, or did they used a mahogany cap on top of a mahogany slab. Thank you to all!
    Solid, one-piece mahogany body with a round wiring channel drilled diagonally from output jack to toggle location (since there was no glued-on cap to conceal a route from the top).

    -Douglas C.

  31. #831
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Correct...and here is a picture showing the round wiring channel

    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  32. #832
    Les Paul Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    104

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    the les paul custom...top of the line. when a gibson was built by true craftsmen. one of my 56's i had for a while, it could sit in the closet for a year or better and i would pull it out and strum it and...still in tune! amazing guitars. those staple alnico pickups are really great too. some of the early fifties es 175's had pairs of those in them. lovem

  33. #833
    Les Paul Forum Member fakejake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    lost in the changes
    Posts
    980

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by agogetr View Post
    some of the early fifties es 175's had pairs of those in them. lovem
    Wow, I've never heard about that. Sounds very interesting

  34. #834
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Les and Mary rocking out on two Customs...

    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  35. #835
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    An old photo from my archives...



    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  36. #836
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Vintage tags!

    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  37. #837
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Time for a nicely worn, 1955...









    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  38. #838
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    One owner BB alert!

    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  39. #839
    Les Paul Forum Member zhivago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,138

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    A '55 Custom on the Antiques Roadshow...

    I can't actually watch this video as I am in the UK, but all my friends in the US

    https://watch.thirteen.org/video/195...gibson-r1opgg/
    Guitars: '56 Les Paul Custom, '63 SG/LP Custom, '61 Jazzmaster, '43 000-28, '15 ES-345,
    Amps: Matchless Lightning, Zvex Nano amp
    Pedals: Centaur, BJFE, Zvex, Maxon, Way Huge

  40. #840
    Les Paul Forum Member Maxmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    538

    Re: Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhivago View Post
    One owner BB alert!

    I was waiting for him to bang the neck on the boot lid.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Scroll Down And Click On All Of Our Sponsors' Logos For Their Websites!






i