• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Beauty of The Black Beauty - The "Alnico" Custom thread

zhivago

Here is a great looking '56...someone played this thing a lot!! :jim

1_zpsnjfm5rwd.jpg

2_zpskf57pppt.jpg

Last edited:

zhivago

A true beauty , is this the one at Rumble Seat Guitars ?

Yes it popped up on Gbase a few days ago...Rumbleseat has had a few on sale this year.

Always cool, as they take great pictures! :salude

zhivago

I missed that one!

Thanks for posting it! :) :salude

I've been busy all day re-linking the images in the thread, as I need to switch image hosts.

Thank god I have the week off work, but man, I did six hours of re-linking and I still have a few pages to go tomorrow! :worm

Midnight Blues

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You’re welcome.

That’s a lot of work! This Thread is well worth it though!

:salude

zhivago

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS THREAD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, a few months ago my site where I host all these images was hacked. Since then I suffered one more hacking. While I was able to restore the images from a backup, my site name was blacklisted from a few internet companies, which resulted into some people getting crazy malware messages.

I decided to let go of my server and take everything to a paid Photobucket subscription.

As of now, almost all the images that I linked in this thread, have been re-linked to Photobucket. There were three posts that I couldn't retrieve unfortunately. :dang

This means that any old images that were quoted by people will die out once my host turns off the old site.

I am real sorry that there will be some dead image links in the quotes, but at least this way all the original material is still here, and as a plus, I will be paying less to host these images than I was before.

Re-uploading and re-linking everything was a laborious task, and I almost lost heart a couple of times, but reading all the nice comments from everyone along the way gave me the drive to finish the job.

So, The Beauty of The Black Beauty will live on. :jim

Thanks to everyone for their participation...I have still lots of images to post, so we are back to normal.

Midnight Blues

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS THREAD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

As some of you know, a few months ago my site where I host all these images was hacked. Since then I suffered one more hacking. While I was able to restore the images from a backup, my site name was blacklisted from a few internet companies, which resulted into some people getting crazy malware messages..."

Take your time Z. I for one am willing to wait.

zhivago

And here is a photo of Mike Nesmith with his old Custom...

Mike%20Nesmith%20Monkees_zpsjfv1mnnc.jpg

:headbange