• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

YouTube Video Post How To on LPF

PatentAppliedFor

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9FWyOor_oZQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey it works =)

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
Now who is going to be the first to start a "Backstage Funny &/or Interesting Videos Thread" thread?

tdarian

Test

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7iklyERAu7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AtomEve

Les Paul Forum Member
I used to just copy the url from the browser while on the video home page and then paste into the LPF post using the insert link buton.... Does that no longer function?

GuitarMikey

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3Eb_UXDxUbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Patrick

I wonder why it's working in this thread but not the "What I'm listening to this week" thread???

ourmaninthenorth

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_z6Y25oeGRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Texas Blues

I wonder why it's working in this thread but not the "What I'm listening to this week" thread???

Yeah, I did the post and then edit, then share embed 'thang and its been working but not

in all threads.

Thats cool and the gang.

I need to keep my attention whoring in check anyway.

huw

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MG-DXGKDBcA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No edit :)

Flying Fish

Testing

<iframe width="100%" height="100" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/37747531&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>

LeonC

Testing in 2018 with a little NRBQ
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-d5Hdqyjj5o" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MAILIYA

Thanks. <style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>my ip birthday wishes tneb I'll try.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-6_WztiUM6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" __idm_id__="82124801"></iframe>

Hello, tdarian here demonstrating that I can indeed edit to this post! 10/5/14
What is even stranger is it sometimes works the first time if you add the code from the start and not as an edit. But it always seems to work if you add the iframe code as an edit.

Last edited:

bernardand

'll try posting this cool clip of Allen Hinds playing a Throbak SLE-101 Plus set at the Baked Potato and see if it takes without an edit.

O Riley

I'l try
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How do you get rid of all the text on the top and bottom?
Oh... You just make the video full screen. Easy peezee.
Thanks.

Last edited: