• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Linny 9 1948...Anatomy of a Road Warrior!

TM1

:hee:hee:hee
Can I get a little artsy on you?:jim

Linny%20018-X2.jpg

Linny%20020-X2.jpg

Linny%20023-X2.jpg

Linny%20033-X2.jpg

Linny%20042-X2.jpg

Show-Off....:hee Really great stuff CD and I hope you know I'm just kidding with you! I love all your photos.. Hey, how about some sexy shots with Payton..(?).

sws1

I have tix to see Joe this Friday night in Camden, NJ. Maybe he'll let her out for a run. Any LPF backstage hanging planned?

I was hoping to see him at PNC Bank Center in NJ on Saturday, but as luck would have it, I won't be around this weekend.

JBLPplayer

What amp is he playing through there???

The amp sounds fantastic but dreadful close mic'd. I did mention that to the engineer who insisted on close mic'd. Anywho what the hell do I know about sound? It was a lovely 1962 Brown covered Vibrolux. :dude:

tonyfrancis

This guitar must have a great bridge pickup. When you flip to the bridge position in the video below, it sounds so big and full for the bridge position.

tonyfrancis

I apologize for reviving an old thread, but I'm going to take a wild stab at this because I think some members here have spent some time with Linny/Snakebite. Does anyone happen to have any idea what the readings on the bridge pickup is?