• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

New E-H B9 Organ Machine!

GuitarDean

I have a friend who is just pissin' and moanin' the blues over the B9 LOL. He's an insanely busy hospital admin. and its taken him 3 years to record his album here. He LOVES keyboards and B3's but never had time hire a session guy to figure out the parts and then get 'em just right. He came by last night to pick up the finished master and I laid the B9 and Tech 21 on him and some of the demo's for my next CD... He's a very unhappy boy now that he didnt know about or use it. Just kept listening my demo's one after another and muttering "f*ck" LOLOL

Last edited:

ppgf

about as much fun as a man can have with his clothes on.

the tracking is exceptional. i can finally bust out my larry young and keith emerson licks.
I have a friend who is just pissin' and moanin' the blues over the B9 LOL. He's an insanely busy hospital admin. and its taken him 3 years to record his album year. He LOVES keyboards and B3's but never had time hire a session guy to figure out the parts and then get 'em just right. He came by last night to pick up the finished master and I laid the B9 and Tech 21 on him and some of the demo's for my next CD... He's very unhappy boy now that he didnt know about or use it. Just kept listening my demo's one after another and mutter "f*uck" LOLOL

Dave P

Matte, it must be operator error on my part, it didn't sound as good for me when playing fast stuff.

GuitarDean

Just remember Dave, play it like a organ. No slides, no bends, no pull off's. Just full notes played directly.