• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Darren Glover is a Badass Mofo'!

randall

Bumping this thread. But only because i really want to play the US and hook up with great players and other LP enthusiasts. Any thoughts on the best places for a guy like to me go in the US for this?

Heath

Bumping this thread. But only because i really want to play the US and hook up with great players and other LP enthusiasts. Any thoughts on the best places for a guy like to me go in the US for this?

i had to login for the first time in years so i could comment here...

:3zone :yah

first time i've heard you play, and i dig it a lot! i'm a huge fan of bfg and zz top...nasty dogs and funky kings is usually the first riff i play when i pick up a new guitar and push the tubes a bit...

love your vibe, love the grooves, the rhythm, tight...come to dallas man...even though i'd drive to austin to hear you guys on a weekend

randall

i had to login for the first time in years so i could comment here...

:3zone :yah

first time i've heard you play, and i dig it a lot! i'm a huge fan of bfg and zz top...nasty dogs and funky kings is usually the first riff i play when i pick up a new guitar and push the tubes a bit...

love your vibe, love the grooves, the rhythm, tight...come to dallas man...even though i'd drive to austin to hear you guys on a weekend

Hey Heath, man that's always the first riff i play! I would love to make it down to Texas, hopefully soon. everyone always tells me to go there. Not sure what i am waiting for?

cheers
D

Texas Blues

Hey Heath, man that's always the first riff i play! I would love to make it down to Texas, hopefully soon. everyone always tells me to go there. Not sure what i am waiting for?

cheers
D

I dunno'.

Ever body else is playin' at SXSW although it started as a local bands 'thang.

You play Hobo like you did in the earlier vid and you would OWN not just SXSW and

Austin but the rest of Texas too!

I ain't lyin'.

I got money and I'll pay to see you and your band right the hell now!

tdarian

I dunno'.

Ever body else is playin' at SXSW although it started as a local bands 'thang.

You play Hobo like you did in the earlier vid and you would OWN not just SXSW and

Austin but the rest of Texas too!

I ain't lyin'.

I got money and I'll pay to see you and your band right the hell now!

I'd come out to TX from S. Cal for that!

Black58

If you're feeling out of your mind, come to New Jersey!
I will go. :salude

Guitar and amp, in tow!

:jim

randall

This settles it i am setting my sites on Texas! Can't wait any longer. And New Jersey!

DoubleBoogie

Everybody needs a trip to Texas.

DB you sir would be royalty comin' from where you are.

You already know how to say y'all.

:peace2 If Darren and his band can make it, maybe I can head that way and we can cook up something for them. :salude

Texas Blues

"That's right, you're not from Texas but Texas wants you anyway!" Lyle Lovett

El Gringo

That's right y'all.

Ever since I first seen a video of Flash Lightnin's Hobo a couple years ago I knew this

guy had THE TONE!

Darren you sir are an inspiration!

Please tell us your rig setup and pup's in your R9.

You got fans right here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeRJMdbopI

And on tour with ZZ TOP!!!

Have mercy.

Thank You Kindly for posting that awesome clip that Kicked my butt with some good ole fashioned Rock and Roll . Darren you Rock that Les Paul Mightily and do it Proud . I love your tone and vibe and over all enthusiasm . Bravo and Well Done . I hope you guys come to New York and rock us please !