• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

& one more..........

howardslespaul

We're going to take a snip it of this to run as a loop when you enter the site. This always performed much better when there is a club full of people.....& all of those people hae been:fatty :fatty :fatty & :davepaf :davepaf :davepaf

please remember this is a way scaled down version.........see what you think

toni

LPF Tone Chaser
i LIKE IT A LOT !

what is this ?
who's playing ?
tons of soul and :hippy :hippy :smokin :smokin :smokin

howardslespaul

Toni- that was our band....south trinity gypsies It's a tune that is our attempt to tap into the Dazed & Confused meets Machine Gun vibe. The lyrics of the tune are really really dark.....I'm glad you dug it :dude

NickVig

The Master of Sparks
Tim:

That tune F*&#KING ROCKS!!!!!

I wish some more people in LA were into that kind of stuff.

:yah

howardslespaul

nickvig- I've been meanin' to tell you that my Dad graduated from Sylmar High. He used to live up on Dier st.(sp?) Of course that was back in '66-'67 but I've spent alot-o-time in Sylmar. Thanks Bro for the compliment....I hope that we are on a cusp of a change in the R&R direction......somethings gotta give...we can't be expected to be satisfied with the music that is being rotated these days???? You'll just have to make a trip to Tejas......the Arlington show is just around the corner!!! shoot me some mail..

tim

GuitarG

Man, that is really nice. You hit on some great stuff on the broken down bluesy section. I definitely catch the 'Machine Gun' vibe. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to listen to this. Very, very nice work.