• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Exposing the "evil doers"...

j45

I understood that Mavmus (who has posted in this very thread) IS Phil Winfield, no?

Triburst

I understood that Mavmus (who has posted in this very thread) IS Phil Winfield, no?

Exactly. Those posts, and posts in the Greeny thread (especially the non-answers to very specific questions) were VERY informative.:hmm

Red Rocket

if this is the correct venue for such a question, what are the thoughts about Guitarpoint in Germany?

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
if this is the correct venue for such a question, what are the thoughts about Guitarpoint in Germany?

I consider him a good friend and I have done several deals with him on trust alone.
Never a problem, and very helpful when I have asked or needed it.

Red Rocket

Thanks guys. That shop seems to get some very interesting guitars. I enjoy watching Ollie (sp?) take them thru their paces on the youtube channel

landminelenny

Les Paul Froum Member
I consider him a good friend and I have done several deals with him on trust alone.
Never a problem, and very helpful when I have asked or needed it.

I bought a guitar from Guitar Point that turned out to be far from as described. It was not a good experience at all. I would never recommend them or buy from them again with good reason.

Last edited:
B

Banker

I heard it was up for sale again in November.....doesn't mean it was true though.

hoss

I heard it was up for sale again in November.....doesn't mean it was true though.
I only know Ganz had it on consignment at Fretted Americana, I don't know for how much and to who it was sold to and if it was via FA :(

Last edited: