• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Exposing the "evil doers"...

musekatcher

These threads are funny in a way. Violins, banjos, saxophones, buildings, clothing, paintings - all of these have been copied as replicas, complete with brands, logos and makers names for centuries, fully recognized and accepted by dealers and buyers. I get the few that try to pass a fake, shame on them, but really we should recognize its the pattern, gonna happen, and embrace it. Part of owning any vintage anything, is being knowledgeable enough to identify replicas. I think we are at the point, that these faux Gibsons are replicas, not fakes. If I had on original 59, I'd either find a replica, or have a replica made to play out when needed. I'm sure this is how replicas got started.

hoss

giphy.gif

mavmus

Jail time can't be much fun for a guy heading towards his 70th birthday.

Well played you bell-end.

:3zone

Hello John, thank you for your comments, speaking of a Bell-End....have you looked in a mirror lately ?, you'll see one right there looking back at you.
Now then, onto facts, not the mind-numbing grunts of the knuckle draggers here.

7 counts of felony embezzlement with a market value of $500.000.00, filed against me in 2017, how many plea deals did the prosecutor offer me ?, ten, how many did I accept?......none, how many trials did the prosecutor continue? six, how many did I continue ?....none.

Trial set for December 19th 2019, Dec 12th,prosecutor drops all charges except one, I decline, trial set for Dec 19th...Dec 16th, all 7 embezzlement charges dropped, no jail, no deportation, Dec 21st, new 10 yr green card issued & delivered along with naturalization documents.
I am nowhere near my 70th birthday, I am not going to jail, how do you manage to consistently get everything so arse about face wrong? , it is easy to explain, you are a complete buffoon with covert narcissistic tendencies.
I am now pursuing a malicious prosecution suit against a rogue attorney and his insurance company, and ,a foolish prosecutor.
To put your troubled mind at rest, I still have a property in the BVI, along with another One in the USVI, along with an office in Chelsea and a home in North Yorkshire (Pateley Bridge should you want to ferret around as you so enjoy doing)
FWIW your attempts at character assassination fail every time, basically because you either invent scenarios or you just get everything completely wrong, always.
Business has never been better and I do thank you for your promotion and support, I do wish you well indeed.

garywright

Oooh, here's a good evil do'er story:

John Nelson, who owned/owns Vintage Instruments, (which happened to have the cuntiest salespeople I've ever experienced) threw together a Partscaster, went to an old folks home, and paid somebody there to hold the guitar, took a picture, and sold it on eBay as being from the original owner.

:laugh2:...somehow I missed this one