• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Burst Shopping

JJ Blair

Jay Rosen had a gorgeous '59 ES-345 that I fell in love with. A couple nice 335s. NOthin greally outstanding, really. Nice to see a couple forum people there.

Fried okra

Couldn't stand that jacked up jack plate. If someone has an extra jack plate screw lying around, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.:hmm

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Couldn't stand that jacked up jack plate. If someone has an extra jack plate screw lying around, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.:hmm

Any reasonably matching screw should do.
If you need one, I can send you one. No way I can verify what it came from, just that it should match.
Just let me know. :)

Fried okra

Any reasonably matching screw should do.
If you need one, I can send you one. No way I can verify what it came from, just that it should match.
Just let me know. :)

I didn't think about that. I have some old pickguard screws, etc... I'm going to look, if no luck I'll PM you. Thanks