• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

ThroBak Custom Shop Pickups!

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
Announcing ThroBak Custom Shop Pickups! There is now a dedicated page with buy it now buttons on the ThroBak site featuring some very cool ThroBak Custom sets. Pickups include a P.A.F. repros cloned from the Les Paul Burst Mick Taylor played in the Stones. A total of 5 different sets played by pros like Justin Derrico (guitar player for Pink and The Voice), Jimmy Herman (guitar for Carrie Underwood), and Joe Bonamassa. http://www.throbak.com/2013/06/throbak-custom-shop-pickups.html

Velvetgeorge

Oh no! I'm still freaking over the P90's, and now this! It's just weird to acquire guitars just for the sake of buying pickups. You're killing me! LOL

BTW Justin rips!

george

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
I'll check this Monday. The screw heads on my '52 are a bit smaller in diameter than the pole screws on my '56 LP.