• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Show the love...post your SG's

bizzwriter

00b0b_4vEJbBCVDRA_600x450.jpg

MS 57

I don´t have the most historical correct SG, bu I have one of the oldest : ser # 0 8877.
I bought the bare wood and fitted a mix of repro and vintage parts.
On the bottom pic it is to the left together with my 90´SG and a 1968 also full of repro parts.
SGs ROCK ! :dude:

body8pp_zpse8c61a9c.jpg

bodyk_zps183d704e.jpg
DSC05251.jpg

garywright

That invisible Junior is awesome!

thanks, that's the new Claude Rains sig :jim ...actually, those are the original parts from my '65 junior ( except danelectro guard ) ...the body is on the west coast getting a new pelham blue dress ..I'll be sure to post an assembled visible pic of it in the same position once when I get it back. :salude

Stu

Both late '64.

DSCN1583sm.jpg

Early '64, bastardised by a previous owner. I'm in the middle of restoring it.

sgjr15.jpg

garywright

thanks Kris ...I appreciate the heads up ...on this guitar I'm gonna stick with the plastic handled bar but those spoon bars do look perfect on some SGs

Kris Ford

thanks Kris ...I appreciate the heads up ...on this guitar I'm gonna stick with the plastic handled bar but those spoon bars do look perfect on some SGs

No prob..i'm keeping mine on as well..I don't ever use it..and I'm kinda superstitious about the handle in the full back position adding to the tone, because it lays on the body LOL...