• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I have lost a saddle!!!

JIMI55LP

That is a crying shame that you've lost the saddle, and I really hope your able to find it?

rufes

Formerly dmartinez
Yes, Mike just emailed me that he just sent me one.

That has been extremely kind and shows how good person he is.

Thanks very much Mike. You made not my day but the full month and some more.

:)

:applaude :3zone :salude :jim :bike :peace2

j45

I have a few David... if the other doesn't work out.

sharky

Mike's the best. Mike, that will add to your Karma.

And the other guys who offered to send one saddle are great folks too

hogy

Hmmm wax isn't exactly the best thing to use, although no doubt it will work when set. I would have thought a hot night in a bar gig would turn the wax to mush, especially with the heat of your hand resting on or near the bridge, stage lights etc. Much better to use clear nail polish or something like that, which doesn't react as much to heat.

Not a problem, been doing it for 20 years. Works like a charm.

I've tried nail polish, it makes it hard to adjust the intonation once it gets into the threads. Wax works much better.

rufes

Formerly dmartinez
Rufes e-mail me please at XXXXXX Thanks Mike B.

Please allow me to thank Mike for his help sending me a NOS saddle. That's just perfect.

You turned a very bad situation into something easy and fast.

Thanks again for your generous gesture. I have no words.

:applaude :3zone :peace2

Y

yeti

Please allow me to thank Mike for his help sending me a NOS saddle. That's just perfect.

You turned a very bad situation into something easy and fast.

Thanks again for your generous gesture. I have no words.

:applaude :3zone :peace2

Just don't let it happen again!:rofl
Kudos to Mike:dude:

mbowen

David i was glad to help and glad the issue got resolved for you so easily.Mike B.

mbowen

I want to thank David for sending me a nice little thank you package of some great CD's including one of his own which i will listen to later tonight and some strings.You did not have to do that and i thank you David,Mike B.:salude

garywright

I want to thank David for sending me a nice little thank you package of some great CD's including one of his own which i will listen to later tonight and some strings.You did not have to do that and i thank you David,Mike B.:salude

CD's ! ...if he didn't mail you one of STOCK_HIPPIES greatest hits then you ain't got squat ! :hee