• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Mojotone Princeton Reverb

Minibucker

I was going to do the same thing...as I've done before on a Deluxe Reverb. But I decided not to because I never use the bright. I might do it on one of my tweeds, though.

Don

I was on the fence about adding the bright switch but this amp is warmer than my VR or the DR's that I've played so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Don

Ever considered selling it? I would be more than interested. :D

Thanks for the interest, but never! I really like the amp. I recently put an Eminence GA10-SC64 in it and it made a good amp great! It's a hell of a speaker. A little bright at first but it seems to have settled in. I also changed a resistor to make the tremolo more intense and a capacitor to slow it down. Great amp!

Professortwang

You did an excellent job wiring it as well. I add a mid control to my little Princeton reverbs. It’s nice being able to thicken it up a bit. No need for an overdrive pedal.