• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Metropoulos "Plexi Replica" JTM45/100, Limited... Video

ufboy73

JTM45/100 are great sounding amps. Bold and sweet.

I have got a Marshall Hendrix Super 100 ltd edition and it is by far the best new production amp I have ever owned.

Here it is with a Hendrix poster the Guv'nor signed to me 10 years ago. (shit, time flies...)

Hendrix_zpsbb92b5bc.jpg

And that's me taking the picture LOL (FAIL!!!) :rofl

This is the same amp with a '68 cab

IMG_3372_zpsa668f4bf.jpg

awesome! do you have the cabs that came with the Hendrix or just the head? if so, how do you compare the hendrix cab/speakers with the '68? no comparison?

c_wester

Oh maan that tone is killer... I Must say and the playing of course.
I Wonder how that setup exept a reissue ES would sound..?

rufes

Formerly dmartinez
Very sweet amp Rufes. I played through one at GC a few years ago. Had the thing roaring at full volume. It was so beautiful!

:dude:

awesome! do you have the cabs that came with the Hendrix or just the head? if so, how do you compare the hendrix cab/speakers with the '68? no comparison?

No, just the head so I cannot compare but I would like to do it.

roadrunner

Oh maan that tone is killer... I Must say and the playing of course.
I Wonder how that setup exept a reissue ES would sound..?

It would probably sound great! The 45/100 has a bit of the same character of the '45... it's hard to sound bad with one, very forgiving amps. The later plexi's are not so forgiving, they have, for lack of a better word, a "harder" sound.