• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Super clean ´58 Junior Picturebook

andreja marovic

:band :fu :fu :fu :bat
Hi guys,

here is another picturebook of a friends LP Junior. I only can dream of that guitars condition compared with mine. Very clean unfaded instrument.

Have fun,
Karsten

My 59 Jr is cleaner...no finish checking,no fading at all and no major dings...almost as it had left the factory in 1959
frnt2.jpg
back1.jpg
headbck2.jpg
neckjnt1.jpg

headtip.jpg

mbowen

Both JR's are really nice.Andreja's is amazing like new.The other one is also very very nice.Two killer LP JR's.Thanks Mike B.

Luke Gibson

Absolutely, both are beautiful!! Andreja that guitar is unbelievably clean, a real time piece... I'm partial to the '58, I love the early 4 digit DC's with the sharper body contour.

Last edited:
Hi Andreja,
can you tell a story about your virgin junior? How have you discovered her? Have you ever played live with the guitar?
Are my thoughts right, that there is also a NOS Alligator Case
with the guitar :)

Thanks, best regards and
have a nice weekend,
Karsten

andreja marovic

Hi Andreja,
can you tell a story about your virgin junior? How have you discovered her? Have you ever played live with the guitar?
Are my thoughts right, that there is also a NOS Alligator Case
with the guitar :)

Thanks, best regards and
have a nice weekend,
Karsten

The guitar hasn't been exposed to the rigor of the road.It has been giged yes but not extensively.The Alligator is also there but not in as good condition as is this guitar.I wish I had a brown case with pink lining from that same era....The case is worth 2K at least.Thanks for nice words.I have been looking long time to find such a clean 59 Jr as this one.:applaude