• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Trini Lopez Badge..

Mike M

I am looking for one as well. I have a 67 Trini and a Bigsby was added. The Badge tailpiece is nowhere to be found and ideally would like to find an original one. A repro would work as well. Let me know if anyone has a source to get one made or has an original for sale.

Thanks!

jhos72

I'm looking for one for my 1966 Trini...Anyone know who has any for sale?

Jumping@Shadows

I actually have half a dozen I made up recently if anyone still wants one? I guess I should list on Reverb

miczap

There's an original one now available for sale here in Aus if anyone is interested...

Robal

Still looking for an original or good quality reproduction badge for my 1967 Trini. Any leads appreciated.

TAA

Are we talking the wood piece or the laminated plastic piece?

Tom

TAA

I have the wood part but not a guitar to use it on. My guitar is a 1952 L-5C. My photos are too “large” to post here.

Tom

maicolp

Im in desperate need for a badge for my restoration project. I’ll pay good money if anyone can help. Jumping shadows I think I need you. Or anyone else.