• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Billy F. Gibbons "Pearly Gates" burst folder

GConnoisseur

Hi Yannik,

I noticed you uploaded lots of pics of the 1959 folder for gibbons. I'm the editor in chief at guitar connoisseur magazine and we are doing an issue about him. I was wondering if you had the rights to those pictures and would let us use them. If you are not the owner do you know who is?

Yannick333

Hi Yannik,

I noticed you uploaded lots of pics of the 1959 folder for gibbons. I'm the editor in chief at guitar connoisseur magazine and we are doing an issue about him. I was wondering if you had the rights to those pictures and would let us use them. If you are not the owner do you know who is?

Hi! These pics were not taken by me. I found them all over the internet and put them in a folder so it would be easy for people to find them.

If you want to know who took some of the photos I suggest you take a lookt at the following website: http://www.gettyimages.be/fotos/bil...y=false&page=2&phrase=billy gibbons&sort=best
They always list the photographers who took the pictures.

I hope this helps!

MeHereNow

Srry for reviving this old thread, but i wondered if there ever where pictures of PG's back.
I'm curious about the grain pattern on it.

Black58

Srry for reviving this old thread, but i wondered if there ever where pictures of PG's back.
I'm curious about the grain pattern on it.

Possibly search the old threads when they did the Pearly reissue, for a closer pic. (?) :)