• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

"Calling Dan E."

Mitchell

Hello Dan..

I am back on-line again and have been attempting to contact you via e-mail and have had "no responses" thus far.. Is all well there?
Just checking in on the "vintage caps" that I sent to you.. Thanks..

Last edited:

Dan Erlewine

Hey Mitchell . . .

. . . all's fine, I got your last email, been too busy to get off an answer. Deep into a video "How To Build The Stew-Mac Acoustic Guitar Kit," and when that happens, since my shop doulbes as a video studio, shop stuff gets in trouble.

I haven't had a chance to mess with those cool caps, and I need to send you some that I got. First I was going to send you a list of the caps that I have.

I need to get more of the .022/1000VDC. I only got 8, and they might as well have been candy in a bowl.

you will hear from me soon!

dan

Mitchell

"Dont fret it Dano"

No sweat.. Just checking in is all..
I just sent a fresh e-mail to your erlewine@ account, get to it at "your convienence" my friend. ;)