• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

THE JR.--SPECIAL

Ryan Givhan

i would remove it. i would rather have 2 off colored squares than 2 metal letters than aren't even my initials. and like someone else said, while you are playing it you wont be able to see the off color.

garywright

IMG_7188.jpg

that "ring" looks like it would polish away easy.

joemags54

Unless you like 'em, I vote OFF! Who cares what's underneath..... more character probably.

Patrick Ginnaty

THAT'S MY GUITAR. MY NAME IS RAYMOND J JOHNSON, JR. NOW YOU CAN CALL ME RAY, OR YOU CAN CALL ME J, OR YOU CAN CALL ME JOHNNY, OR YOU CAN CALL ME SONNY, OR YOU CAN CALL ME RAY J, OR YOU CAN CALL ME RJJ, OR YOU CAN CALL ME RJJ JR--BUT YOU DOESN'T HAVE TO CALL ME JOHNSON!

RJ

That's Big of you, Johnson.

Black58

THAT'S MY GUITAR. MY NAME IS RAYMOND J JOHNSON, JR. NOW YOU CAN CALL ME RAY, OR YOU CAN CALL ME J, OR YOU CAN CALL ME JOHNNY, OR YOU CAN CALL ME SONNY, OR YOU CAN CALL ME RAY J, OR YOU CAN CALL ME RJJ, OR YOU CAN CALL ME RJJ JR--BUT YOU DOESN'T HAVE TO CALL ME JOHNSON!

RJ

I remember the commercial and this is the second time that I've seen ya refer to it. .. Yer creepin' me out, Gar. :wah ... Do NOT force me to mail you a 1975 AMC Hornet! :ganz

garywright

I remember the commercial and this is the second time that I've seen ya refer to it. .. Yer creepin' me out, Gar. :wah ... Do NOT force me to mail you a 1975 AMC Hornet! :ganz

I guess I better watch myself ...meaning, if it creeps YOU out then I MUST be having some serious issues ! :hmm ...oh and keep the '75 AMC Hornet ...however, you can deliver me a '68 AMX :)

mbowen

:jimHere is another shot of the guitar with a 66 teli in tow.Do not know if the knobs look any better ,in person they look fine.mike b.

DSC00187.jpg
:jim