• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

my band's frist show in lexington KY.

Ryan Givhan

if anyone is in the central kentucky area and would like to attend my bands first show, i would love to see you there. it is at the attic on richmond rd in lexington kentucky right beside the McDonald's.

1fastdog

if anyone is in the central kentucky area and would like to attend my bands first show, i would love to see you there. it is at the attic on richmond rd in lexington kentucky right beside the McDonald's.

If I were closer I'd make it out.

Hope the gig goes well. :salude :2zone :salude

Ryan Givhan

thanks guys. im pretty excited. should be a good turn out. i will have pics soon and then video later (dont know about the sound quality though)

1fastdog

thanks guys. im pretty excited. should be a good turn out. i will have pics soon and then video later (dont know about the sound quality though)

Having put together bands since the mid sixties I have solidified a belief that no rehaersal will tell you what tweaks might be required to a band. THis doesn't suggest that rehearsal to the point of perfect tightness and spot on execution of the tunes isn't worthwhile.. because having it right prior to exposing folks is the best way to go.

What I mean is that it's only when you play it in front of an audience that you know where to polish from that point on. Good to know you are getting you project out there. Thumbs up and best wishes. THe first gig will tell you a lot that rehaersal never will.

Break a leg!

Ryan Givhan

our first show went great, our second at cosmic charlies (for those in the area) was a little more like you describe one fast dog. we now have a list of things to work on.

El Dug

Hey Ryan, Im kinda close to you (Cincinnati/Dayton OH area) and have played Louisville and Covington, in the past year.
You have links to any music on the web? or email list etc..?
Here links to my band
http://redhotrebellion.com/

Rock On!